Ask a question

284 questions

328 answers

250 comments

3201 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
TM250 is not sending records to the server. In  Track Assistant software under menu status - Gsm info- records, i am seeing zero record has been send and nor my server receive any records. May be i might had miss some setting. Any possible solution would be highly appreciated .
by

Have you configured GPRS settings ?

context -> enable

domain / port / protocol (tcp/udp).

Data acquisition chapter -> on stop / moving:

• min period - at which to save records.
  • Min send period -> at which to send records.
  • Other settings: min angle, min distance etc -> are all settings you need to configure for device to be saving/sending records

Regards

2 Answers

0 votes
by

Hello,

Thank you for your question,

A correct response was provided by user Oceanfly in the comments.

"Have you configured GPRS settings ?

context -> enable

domain / port / protocol (tcp/udp).

Data acquisition chapter -> on stop / moving:

• min period - at which to save records.
  • Min send period -> at which to send records.
  • Other settings: min angle, min distance etc -> are all settings you need to configure for device to be saving/sending records"

Could you confirm that you issue was solved?

If you have any further questions please respond with a feedback,

Regards, Teltonika Support. 

by

i have already followed all of those instruction and some how under status -gsm-info record send is even 0 . what could be issue

by
Device is sending data.

as you can see from GSM status and GPRs traffic -> gprs is activated.

Sent data -> 8KB, received data 24B.

So device is working and sending data to server.

Now if your server is not receiving or not displaying data -> that is another problem.

You did not specify what server are you using. Nor if you communicated with your server provider (if its 3rd party).

Regards
0 votes
by
I have the same problem, configured as commented by Oceanfly, but my tracker is sending and recieving 0 kB.

I work with my own Traccar server and a Vodafone sim. I have a lot of other trackers and they all work fine with Traccar. In another (not Teltonika) tracker sim is working good and with SMS I get response from TMT250 tracker.

What to do?
by
I have the same issue but with FMB920. Device is showing some values (in Kb's and Bytes) of sending and receiving data. But the "sent record count" is still zero anyway. I have set the device to send data to server every minute. And the only data I am getting at server is the device's IMEI. kindly let me know what should I do?

Regards