We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

334 questions

422 answers

324 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
When I get my current position (RUT955 GPS/Geofence) it shows correctly in the preview but it won't let me save it as it says parameters are invalid. The X & Y are both outlined in red but appear to be the correct values.

3 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello,

Does this issue persist with the latest available firmware? https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/RUT9xx_Firmware

If issue persist, what steps do you do until issue persist?
by
This is the latest firmware (RUT9XX_R_00.06.02). The coordinates look valid but the box is highlighted red. I've tried other coordinates from the RUT955 Wiki manual page but it still fails. It does like 0 to 180 but doesn't like negative values or decimal points (or commas).
by
Hello, have the same issue with Firmware R_00.06.02 on RUT955! Have tried several values, saving doesn't  work if there are commas or points....
by
Same issue here. Latest firmware.
by
Tested RUT9XX_R_00.06.02.2 and still not possible to set geofence (unless you happen to be at a location that has positive whole number coordinates).
0 votes
by
The latest version of the firmware has fixed the GPS coordinates problem although I haven't tested it with the GPS antenna attached as I currently don't have one available. It is, however, possible to set up a geofence with proper coordinates which was previously not possible.
0 votes
by
I think this is a browser validation bug. I see the red boxes in Chrome, but not in Safari. Try changing browsers.