Ask a question

319 questions

393 answers

305 comments

6350 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
I use the alarm button to send SMS  message on 2 different number  1 x click  for   1 number (a)  and  2 x clicks to a another number(b) .it was working on the previous version of software (03.16.02) i update the software (3.21.01) and now if a click  2 x  time the TMT send  2 sms  to number ( a)   in place of 1 sms to number (b)

Thanks

Best regards

Link
by

Hi! Thank you so much for posting this information about "Alarm button", as it is very useful info for me and for visitors who needs this! But what about studying, who can write my ***** cheap? I'm not so smart in study and I do not know how to write essays, but I know one magnificent https://essaysrescue.com/paperrater-review/ writing agency. All my schoolmates are using this company if they wanna have high results in their subjects.

by

Click this link to find the most effective way to get your essays done in minutes. No more worries about receiving a low grade! These guys do their job perfectly and are always ready to help you. Feel free to contact them 24/7. 

by

John Milovich is my hero and a knight in shining armor! This guy analyzes writing services in such detail that even the smallest details will not go unnoticed! He is my hero!

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

Your scenario can be achieved by following this pattern:
1. SMS \ Call Settings tab -> set up two different(for example (a) and (b)) phone numbers to "GSM Predefined Numbers" list.
2. Features tab -> Alarm -> Send SMS To -> select first phone number (a)
3. Keyboard tab -> Alarm Button -> Set "1 Click" to "Alarm"
4. Keyboard tab -> Alarm Button -> Set "2 Clicks" to "SMS"
5. Keyboard tab -> SMS Action -> select second phone number (b) and type any SMS text (for example: Alarm!) to "SMS Text" field.

By following these steps, after you click the alarm button once, you will be notified about the alarm event to your phone number (a), by clicking the alarm button twice - you will be notified about alarm event (with configured SMS text content) to your phone number (b).

Regards,
Teltonika Support

by

Our ********** writing service is here to ease your ******** burden by assisting you to ace all your papers with ease and convenience online ***** writer. Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.