321 questions

404 answers

306 comments

6426 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by

Hi all,

we have several measuring stations equiped with RUT950 (clients) and connected by vpn to a wireguard server. All sites have the same subnet 172.24.0.0/16. I can access the client subnet by adding the 172.24.0.0/16 subnet to the allowed IP's in the server configuration. But this does only works for one client, if I want to access another clients subnet I have to change the server configuration. I tried to add for each client an individual subnet e.g. 10.X.0.0/16 to the allowed IP's in the server configuration and then add a route on the RUT950 to "connect" the 10.X.0.0/16 to 172.24.0.0/16 but somehow this does not work ... has anyone an idea for a solution?

Server Config:

[Interface]
PrivateKey = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Address = 10.6.0.1/8
MTU = 1420
ListenPort = 51820
PostUp = iptables -A FORWARD -i %i -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
PostDown = iptables -D FORWARD -i %i -j ACCEPT; iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

### begin ExamplePeer ###
[Peer]
PublicKey = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PresharedKey = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AllowedIPs =  10.6.0.8/32, 10.1.0.0/16
### end ExamplePeer ###

by

Packers and Movers within Bangalore

Packers and movers within Bangalore ensure your complete safety and security while moving your goods. packers and movers,These qualities are vital in coordination with a top-notch team as well as other top-notch packers and movers. packers and movers in Bangalore packers and movers within Bangalore charge offer a wide range of services for the betterment of the customers’ lives. best packers and movers in Bangalore movers and packers within Bangalore are one of the prime depots for moving and storing your goods. Top packers and movers in Bangalore Our company provides services such as packing & moving, relocating, and storage of goods. Packers and movers within Bangalore offer a wide range of services for the betterment of the customers’ lives. Packers and Movers Bangalore Cost

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

We provide customer support service for Teltonika Mobility devices. Since you need help with Teltonika Networks device, please refer to this forum:

https://community.teltonika-networks.com/

Kind regards,

Valery.