Ask a question

321 questions

404 answers

306 comments

6426 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
I Hi all, I have TrackAssistant 2.5.0.51 and GH4000 1.3.66 firmware. When I try to change something on the device , the software tells that is not compatible.

Where I can download another version  of it ?

Thanks a lot.

M.

10 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello

Support for this device ended on 2020.10.13. The release of new firmware has also been stopped.

https://teltonika-mobility.com/policies-certificates/eol-policy/

We recommend paying attention to the new model GH5200:

https://teltonika-mobility.com/product/worker-badge-plus/

Have a nice day

Best regards, Valery
0 votes
by

On 2020.10.13, maintenance for this gadget was discontinued.

drift hunters

0 votes
by

The information on the sharing site is really important and necessary for everyone, I usually watch them for more knowledge, then play stumble guys for fun, this is a fun knockout game to try. challenge the intelligence of the boys

0 votes
by

On 2020.10.13, support for this device was terminated.  octordle

0 votes
ago by

RemoveWAT Crack is so easy to use for everyone. The installation method is quick and easy, without any difficulty it works easily. You can simply configure the application and start it. I recommend the Removewat free download which is suitable for home, professional, Ultimate, SP 1, SP2, SP3, and Professional. RemoveWAT Activator Full download for windows 7 latest 32 bit say it is old do not worry solve all your difficulties. RemoveWAT Cracked Download for Windows Seven The latest 64-bit shows all the applications running on the system. To summarize the details, downloading RemoveWAT Latest Version does not require formal training to use the actuator. In addition, all instructions for performing the activation tasks are available for All Windows OS.

0 votes
ago by

Pokken Tournament PC Game

Developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the game is a fighting game released in 2015. It includes the first games in the Tekken series and other fighting games from the makers with 2D and 3D action. However, all of his characters are already in the Pokemon license. The Pokken Tournament PC Game has gained worldwide popularity as well as recognition by opponents and players. People loved their games, weapons, and architecture. Read on to learn more about its features, games, and more.

0 votes
ago by

ZModeler Crack is a 3D graphics modeling software that is designed to create game models like vehicles and many other objects. A tool that looks at how to test how to get the GTA-5 door hinges, something that moves in the way of clothing and moves up in the game with goods. To begin with, it has a commercial launch package and runs the automotive production process in contradictory ways. Zmodeler License Key is confirmed by the fact that it is theft, cost, and speed. A good tool for this purpose.

0 votes
ago by
https://pcrackbox.com/photoscape-x-pro-crack/
Photoscape X Pro Crack is a photo editing software that allows your photos to be easily sorted into categories. You can see the pictures in real life. Photo editing has become a career now. The decline in prices is guaranteed by the making of fun. It is a reflection of his life in changing images.
0 votes
ago by

iMazing Crack is a universal device management software that works with iOS devices. This unique software provides free-fall solutions to measure all the problems and performances. Also, it refers to moving the data or information among iOS devices. So, it helps the user to swap the data (files, folders) from the computer to iPhones, iPods, iPads, and vice versa. Also, it helps the sharing of information without any use of iTunes or iCloud. So, it is praised as the best iTunes choice. The iMazing Crack Latest Version also helps you to make a safe backup on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. That ensures data protection against any losses. Because of its powerful and user-friendly, it is the world’s favorite iOS device manager for Mac and PC.

0 votes
ago by

Logic Pro X Crack offers you everything you need to edit the perfect music. It can work as a music device for professionals. You can work without hesitation with various tools such as MIDI and DAW. The Pro version includes music recording features. You don’t need any devices like this for musicians. There are results when using several tools