We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

333 questions

422 answers

323 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
Hello,

i installed a FMB140 (with All-CAN config) with the CAN Lines to a DAF CF truck. I have set the CAN Program Number to 11465, saved config to device, load config to device and under "CAN Adapter -> Program number" i can see the 11465. Everything is working as expected.

Now i want to install it to a Fendt 826. Therefore i need to set the Program Number to 13148 or 12736. But if i do the above procedure, i always get the old Program Number. So the adapter is not accepting the new number.
I connected CAN1 to ISO Bus. I can also read the RPM of the engine. So communication is OK.

Does someone know, whats wrong?

In the Fendt tractor there is a ISO, K- and V- Bus. The FMB140 got 2 CAN interfaces. Can i connect CAN2 to K or V Bus to get more information?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

Your request is related to FM devices. Please visit our colleagues in another forum:

https://community.teltonika-gps.com/

Best regards,

Karolis