We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

334 questions

422 answers

324 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
I cannot for the life of me figure out, why some of my GH5200 devices have a Device ON melody, and a Device OFF sound - and some of them have no sound/audio at all? I want all 7 of my devices to make the intro melody when turned on, and the sound when turning off.

Comparing every single button and input field to how i configured the ones with sound, and the ones without sound - they are the same in Teltonika Configurator, but not in practice.

Please help!

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello,

Every GH5200 device has a speaker. You could open the cover of each device and check whether the speaker connector is attached to the board. The speaker can be located below the battery.

Kind regards,

Irmantas.
Best answer
by
Thank you so very much! It worked!