We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

334 questions

422 answers

324 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
How will we be able to perform firmware and/or configuration update once FOTA WEB will be deactivated for non-VIP customers?

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello alberto.leon,

I want to inform you that FOTA WEB will not be deactivated for non-VIP clients.

Best regards,

by
Hi,

My commercial agent didn't include the last devices (TST100) we bought from Teltonika Mobility in our FOTA account due to our current non-VIP status. He also told us that new Teltonika purchase conditions include FOTA WEB service deactivation for all non-VIP customers (both for our new and old devices) Indeed he informed us that in the near future all our devices will lose access to FOTA WEB and would only be updated trough physical connection (microUSB port).

That is why I want to know how to do this procedures (firmware & configuration update) from our side.

BR,
by
Hello,

Please contact your agent about the FOTA web. Devices can be transferred to any FOTA web company because it does not include any non-VIP or VIP statuses.

Best regards,