We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

334 questions

422 answers

324 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
Hi.

When pressing the alarm button, the device won't send anything to server, i suppose because it has no GPS fix.

If i enable sending without TS , the device sends alarm, but is located by default in 0 , 0 , i need to receive last position instead.

I would like to receive the last known position (not time since last known position fix) even if the device doesn't have a gps fix. How could it be done?

Thank you,

Valentin

3 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello Valentin,

If you want to receive records with the last known position, the device would firstly need to get GNSS fix. And only then will be able to send records with the last known position.
To get a GNSS fix you will need to leave the device outside for some time. When the device gets a GNSS fix and when you put the device in an enclosed space device will send records with the last known position.

Last known position feature affects Alarm, Mandown, Movement event and AmberAlert features. If the last good coordinate at the time the record is created is older than 60s, then the new high priority record AVL 69 will be sent immediately after GNSS fix appears. No matter how many different records have been created when there was no GNSS fix, only one high priority AVL 69 record will be created when GNSS fix appears.

Best regards,
by
The problem is that it jumps 5000 km when activated without GNSS fix , to  be able to use the alarm button inside. I think it's not ok to loose alarm/panic button because of GNSS fix .

There is no AGPS feature? Thanks

B.r.
by

Hello,

If you want to receive alarm records, even though there is no GNSS fix, you will need to set in the System tab -> Records Saving/sending without TS as Always or After Time Sync.

In the link below you will more information about System settings: https://wiki.teltonika-mobility.com/view/GH5200_System_settings

Also, our devices do not have AGPS feature.

Best regards,

0 votes
by

Setting the System tab -> Recordings Saving/sending without TS to Always or After Time Sync will allow alarm records to be saved and sent even when there is no GNSS fix fireboy and watergirl

0 votes
by

same problem I am facing with the device. my not able to track the local neither it's working properly. I am confused about what to do. I went to the nearest shop to get this thing fix but the technician couldn't able to do that. 

Regards

Kiara johnson

Webknow