311 questions

370 answers

289 comments

5490 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by

Hello, 

I keep getting unrecognisable values on the server after sending the IMEI number as verification while trying to send data from TFT100 device to a php server, can you help me figure out why am I facing this issue? The data has unrecognisable boxes between characters.

by
Hello, am having the exact same issue, kindly how did you have it resolved so server receives the hex data but not random characters?

Response will be appreciated.

2 Answers

0 votes
by

Hello,

I would suggest you to use TCP listener on your server, after this you can see the device IO's/value's with out changes (device send data as hex, it is the row data), 

Please follow the examples:  Codec that mention her to verify the row data, or using Teltonika parser. you can find the parser: here

Regards,

0 votes
by

Hello,

As mentioned by the previous user Laith, it would be recommended to check out our Wiki page in regards to our data sending and receiving protocols. You can find the data packet structure so that you could identify what information corresponds to what data. You can go to the needed wiki page HERE.

The second link that was provided is also valid as you can download our parser there.

Hope this helps!

Take care.