i bought a gh5200 as a kid.tracker for my 6yearold who is going to scholl alone at the end of this summer.
I think its a great plattform, its simple, its not a toy, it has lasting battery and some things allready work properly, here is what i got programmed so far:
- my son can call mom, dad and grandpa (longpress on 1 or 2 or 3)
- he can raise an alarm (longpress on !)
- and can accept calls from the ones mentioned above (onepress on any key)
for the alarm i already build a costum message: %gmap Battery %io50690 Last Fix (UTC) %fixtime %fixdate Cell %cel
Here is what I struggle with:
- if I send the command ggps i sometimes get a valid gmaps link, but sometimes i just get the answer "No gps signal"
- In case no gps signal is available I need the device to send the last fix and the time it occured
- i know i can use the command getgps this would send the last location but its not a gmaps link and therefore cumbersome to work with
- best solution: if any known sumber sends any sms which does not contain a valid command it is replyed to with the Message: %gmap Battery %io50690 Last Fix (UTC) %fixtime %fixdate Cell %cel
- 2nd best solution a custom comand is implemenmted to get the message: %gmap Battery %io50690 Last Fix (UTC) %fixtime %fixdate Cell %cel
- I want a scheduled report
- at a predifined time the device should send a message containing latest position and battery-levels
does anyone have any idea hwo to get the custom reply or the scheduled sms?