We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

334 questions

422 answers

324 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by

TFT100 AVL ID List

According to the TFT100 AVL ID List, the parameters for x, y, and z axes have a minimum value of -8000 mG and a maximum of 8000 mG.

However, when I obtain the system values, ​​I obtain values ​​from 0 to 65535 mG.

I need to identify harsh accelerations, harsh braking and harsh turns.

What is the algorithm that I have to use to obtain the values ​​that appear in the AVL ID List?

by

Knowing what and where to research the information needed https://us.masterpapers.com/ and then conveying that knowledge using simple and precise wording that the reader can understand can take a long time to master.

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello!

For transforming values you must use "two‘s complement arithmetic". The logic of this method is as follows:

All values in HEX from 00 00 to 7F FF - is positive values. This values you must use only with HEX->DEC convertation without any other math.

All values from 80 00 to FFFF - is negative values. This values you must use with HEX->DEC convertation and must make next calculation X - 65536

For example, you receive AVL value of Y-position = FF F9 (more than 7FFF)

1 step: FF F9 (hex) -> 65529 (dec)

2 step: 65529 - 65536 = -7

3 step: According to AVL description, multiplier is 0.001. -7 * 0.001 = -0.007