We would like to announce that Teltonika Telematics and Teltonika Mobility have joined forces!

As a result of the merge, from 2022-12-01 this forum will be left only as an archive for already existing Mobility related topics and questions.

We kindly ask all new and existing users to create and address your questions related to Mobility products on the Teltonika Telematics crowd support forum

We will meet you there!

Ask a question

334 questions

422 answers

324 comments

7594 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
Where can I download the preset of ELA beacon sensors like the PUCK MOV / PUCK T EN12830 / PUCK MAG for the Teltonica Configurator

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

You are confusing beacons with sensors. PUCK MOV / PUCK T EN12830 / PUCK MAG are sensors. 

Here is the link for what you need:

https://wiki.teltonika-sas.com/view/How_to_read_data_from_Blue_Puck/Coin_sensor_with_TMT250_device#Blue_Puck.2FCoin_presets

Best regards.

by

Thanks, for the PUCK T it works but I tried this for the MOV but it is not working.

I get connected but I see strange caracters.

Blue Puck/Coin MOV

Bluetooth BLE Movement sensor configuration

Type Data Offset Data Size Action IO Match Endianess Multiplier Offset
FE 5 2 Match None 062A Little Endian 1 0
FE 7 2 Save Custom Little Endian 1 0

by

Hello,

You see 'strange characters' because data WAS scanned from EAL MOV, if you see nothing - data was not scanned.

Data scanned from Ela MOV is in the hexadecimal format, but it is interpreted in the configurator I/O section as ASCII value. To the server it's sent as HEX.