Ask a question

318 questions

391 answers

304 comments

6327 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Smart Autonomous Solutions by
message reads "Update the firmware to 03.21.03.Rev.00 with the configurator v0.14.5.27701_C.052 before using the latest firmware version and configurator." Where to get this firmware?
by

message reads "Update the firmware to 03.21.03.Rev.00 with the configurator v0.14.5.27701_C.052 before using the latest firmware version and configurator." Where to get this Configurator?
by
Hello,

I also need to find the latest configurator software as well as the latest firmware.

Seems impossible to find!!!! is this product discontinued or defective?

Please give simple link to latest working files, it's legitimate basic question.

KR

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello,

Thank you for query.

We would like to inform you that we do not share firmware files / updater and other files in community forum. To receive firmware files, updater and documentation on devices, please contact your sales manager.

Best regards,
Teltonika Support
by
What if I just bought it from a store?
And who is this sales manager as clearly in my case I don't have one at hand or on quick dial.

In my case I just bought a TMT250 with firmware 03.16.02. Rev.55. It is impossible for me to connect to it with any of the available configurators as it shows to be unsupported.

What can I do in this case to either update it or find a working configurator?
0 votes
by
Give a link to download the latest versions of FirmWare
by
Same here, I bought the tracker just online over a distributeor... I have no sales manager ...